Working in China can be an alluring idea for many international executives, but navigating the market and landing the right job are easier said than done.
In this event, Larry Wang shares recommendations based on the latest trends and best practices for leading a successful career in China. His presentation is followed by an interactive Q&A session with the audience.
Questions addressed during this event:
1) Why are SMEs a viable option for international talents?
2) How to work with recruiters?
3) How best to use LinkedIn for job search?
4) How to approach target companies?
5) Is the final hiring decision usually made based on technical or soft skills?